Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Katelund's Bra

Yesterday Katelund came up to me with a bikini top of one of Brooklynn's two piece bathingsuits that now fits Cloey. She wanted me to put it on her. I said, "Why do you want to wear this, it is Cloey's bathing suit" (one that I will not let her wear!!) and Katelund said, "Mommy I have to wear it just like you do", at this point she points to my bra that I am wearing (I'd just gotten out of the shower). I put it on her and she wore it all day underneath of her shirt. I swear that I didn't tell her about Abby's bra. She picked this one up all on her own. Luckily this morning she is braless (Daddy took it off last night).

3 comments:

Andrea said...

See, I think what this shows us is that we are such incredible mothers that our daughters want to be like us in every way. And if that means wearing a bra... then they are going to wear a bra.

becky said...

Yeah. My girls all wanted to be like me to and now they all wear bras!!!!

Katie Bear said...

haha. That's hilarious!

Blog Archive