Thursday, July 20, 2006

"Annie Noel..."

Whenever Katelund or Cloey get into trouble or do something they should not be doing, I always say, "Katelund Marie" or "Cloey Noel" (in my "your not supposed to be doing that" voice). Well today, Katelund went to the back door and saw the dogs playing with each other. The youngest dog, Annie, likes to bite the other dog when she plays with her. Well, Katelund freaked out (Hallelujiah; she finally realizes that biting is bad) and started yelling at the top of her lungs, "Annie Noel, stop biting" . "Annie Noel....stop it now" I was laughing my head off!!!!

3 comments:

Katie Bear said...

hahaha. Like Andrea said before, she's just trying to become as much like her mommy as possible!

becky said...

That is a classic!!! It's a good thing you wrote that one down. It made me laugh !!!! In fact lol even.

Andrea said...

Very funny! Yeah, Abby jumps on the opportunity to boss someone around - and dogs are a great candidate. Good thing we don't have one, I guess.

Blog Archive