Friday, July 07, 2006

Cloey's First Words

Cloey started saying her very first two words this week. She is saying "doggy" and "all done" (she says that when she is done eating). I am trying to teach her some sign language for the words; more, water, and food. She has got the sign for more down but she is still learning the others. It is so fun to be able to communicate with her. She is understanding more and more of what I say also, although she likes to ignore me sometimes and pretend that she doesn't understand what I'm saying when I know that she does. Her and Katelund are already beginning to conspire together about how to make trouble. It is a bad thing, but it is awfully cute. There is something so precious about two sisters getting into trouble together, it just warms my heart. ( famous last words, right?!)

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Yeah, Cloey! I think the sign language thing is a great idea. I wish I had done it with my kids - especially since they talked so late. Oh, well. They turned out okay.

Pretty funny that her one of her
first words is doggy...

becky said...

Warms your heart?? Oh Oh.

Katie Bear said...

aww!!! That's adorable!! I want to hear Cloey talk!! and I think that's hilarous that one of her first words is doggy too. haha. That's right. That's my neice!! I think you should tape a recording of her talking and send it to Texas!

Blog Archive