Saturday, November 08, 2008

Tights and Party Drinks

After writing my post about how Cloey's world is coming to an end b/c it is too cold to wear skirts everyday, my sweet sister-in-law (Amber) sent me a package in the mail that included a whole bunch of sweet little surprises...one of them being a couple of different color tights for Cloey. Thank you Aunt Amber!!! I think you are now Cloey's favorite person. Life can now go on.
My little school girl. I can't believe how grown-up she is getting. It is so funny because I swear all that she does when she is at home is play school, draw pictures, or write letters and words. It is so fun and adorable!!!
Katelund had the day off of school a while back and so she decided to surprise me and make up her own recipe. She called it her "party drink" It consists of; half and half, sugar, apple bites (she literally took an apple, bit off a piece, and threw it in), olives, marshmallows, and pineapple. I told her that she had to drink it to make sure she liked it. She took a sip and said, "YUMMY". I guess it was too yummy to drink anymore. It ended up going down the drain a couple of hours later. She was very proud of her new recipe. She even made up a recipe card that listed all of the ingredients. SO CUTE!!!

One of Cloey's favorite poses. Sorry the picture is kinda funky. Cory was playing with it on his Apple photo program.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

That is too funny! I saw a book today that reminded me of Cloey. It's called "Fancy Nancy" have you heard about it? It's about a little girl that loves everything fancy, and always wants to dress fancy. It is such a cute book!

Melissa said...

YES!!! It is Cloey's favorite book!!! That is how I get her to do what I want...I'll say, "Cloey don't you want to be fancy?" Then she will immediately do what I want her to. :)

Amber said...

That is so cute. I am THRILLED that she loves the tights. Hopefully, they bring a little peace to her life!! lol. Ok, no offense but Katelund's drink made me kind of want to gag!! I'm really glad all she had was a sip!

MANDY said...

Very creative, Katelund! And good move, mom, to have HER taste it instead of you. ;) Thank goodness for special aunts, right? How sweet of Amber to think of your sweet Cloey when she's busy with two.

Stefi Patterson said...

Can I just say that Katelund looks WAY TOO old in that very last picture! Why have you allowed her to grow up?!

Blog Archive