Friday, November 14, 2008

After re-reading my previous post, I felt like I needed those who read my blog but who don't see me regularly, to know that I have found lots of comfort, peace, and joy. I have great hope and I know that this life is but a small moment in the whole scheme of things. Although it hurts badly every once in awhile, it is not always like that. I have felt greater joy, gratitude, empathy, compassion and love than I have ever felt. Thank you so much for all of those who have kept our family in your prayers. The Lord has blessed us greatly with an overwhelming sense of his love and concern for us and all of his children.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Melissa- I know this is months late- but my heartfelt condolences on the loss of Clairisa. Your posts are beautiful and your amazing attitude and outlook inspire me.

Shauna said...

Hey I ♥ your blog :)

Blog Archive