Monday, October 30, 2006

Scripture Scavenger Hunt...

I cannot write very long because I am at the leasing office and my children are in to everything imaginable!!! Anyways, I had such a wonderful weekend at stake conference!!!!! I loved it so much and I want to write a really long blog about it, but I will have to another time.

I had such a wonderful scripture study today!!!! I learned many new things it was incredible!!! I am so grateful for cross references that take us into even deeper study and reflection. While I was reading yesterday in John, I came across something really funny!!! I am not going to tell you what it was because I think it would be fun to see who can find it. It is proof that the scriptures where written for our day (a day of email and blogging, hint, hint...). It is found in John chapter 6.

Anyways, I have to go before my children destroy something....

2 comments:

Andrea said...

(He, he, he... I found it! :)

becky said...

Well, you already told me on the phone what I am looking for. I can't wait to open my scriptures and see it, that is pretty cute :)

Blog Archive