Tuesday, October 24, 2006

My Incredible Family

I was thinking today about how much I love every single person in my family. I feel extremely blessed to be part of a family that loves the Lord and loves one another. As I was reading in Luke the other day, the Savior talks about how in some families mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, husbands, and even mother-in-laws would be divided against one another because of those who follow the Savior and those who choose not to. I think that it is incredible that there is not one person in my family (mother, father, sisters, brother, husband, children, mother-in-law, father-in-law, sister-in-laws, brother-in-laws, neices, and newphews) that are divided against one another in choosing to follow the Savior. We are all in this journey together!!! How lucky we all are!!! As I was thinking about each specific person, I thought about all of the things I love about each one of them. I decided that today for my blog, I would like to start writing about the 3 things that I love about each person. It may take me a couple of days to finish, but for whatever reason, I feel inspired to do this.

No comments:

Blog Archive