Thursday, October 05, 2006

The faith of a child...


Katelund's leg had an excyma break out today. I put some of her steroid cream on it but it was still really hurting and bothering her. She was crying and getting really frusgrated because her medicine wasn't helping. So I asked her if she wanted to say a prayer... (the following conversation is word for word)..."Yes Mommy, that is a great idea, because I know that Jesus will make me feel better." So after I said the prayer, she got up and said, "Mommy, I am going to be baptized." Isn't that so adorable? It was so precious that I had to hurry and write it down so that I will never forget it.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

That is so sweet!

becky said...

That is so sweet, and it is so funny that those were my exact thoughts as to what my comment would be and as the comment box came up I saw that those were Andrea's comments too. Katelund is already developing faith, that is the "become as a little child" that we should be trying for.

Katie Bear said...

wow, that is amazing. That reminds me of the lesson we had in Book of Mormon last week about becomming as a little child.

Blog Archive