Saturday, October 28, 2006

Updates...

Finally....the sickness is gone!! YEAH!!! Cory and Cloey are doing great now and luckily Katelund and I never got sick (knock on wood). I was getting nervous last night because I was feeling a little sick, but I am so glad that I am feeling great this morning because today I have a primary leadership training meeting and stake conference tonight and tomorrow. I am so excited for stake conference. I love Saturday night sessions, they are the best. I actually called a young woman in the ward to babysit tonight. I was so nervous about who I should ask, but I feel pretty good about the girl, her name is Ashley. She actually already had plans to go to a football game, but she told me that she would babysit instead. Isn't that sweet? I don't know if I would have done that at her age.

Well this is the 4th week in a row that Katelund has slept through the entire night in her underwear without having an accident. About a month ago, she told us that she didn't want to wear pull-ups to bed because she just wanted to wear panties. So we decided to try it and she hasn't had one accident. Amazing huh?

Yesterday Katelund was asking me what letter she was holding from one of her puzzles. I told her the letter and she said, "Yes Mommy, you are so smart!" How adorable is that? I love it when your kids make you feel so good about yourself, I better enjoy it while it last, huh? :)

Cloey climbed out of her bed for the first time last night. I am hoping that it was just a one time thing, I doubt it but I am just really nervous about having her and Katelund in beds in the same room. They will never go to sleep!

1 comment:

becky said...

That is pretty darn cute that Katelund is testing you on your alphabet!!! I love the fact that young children can make you feel so smart and so funny when they laugh at your dumb jokes or when you are being silly.

Blog Archive