Tuesday, October 24, 2006

3 things I love the most about...



Ryan- 1. his love for learning 2. how important his family is to him 3. how much he loves and supports my sister

Andrea- 1. her loyalty and love for her friends and family 2. her ability to accomplish anything and everything 3. the ability she has always had to have an eternal perspective on life

Abby- 1. her curiosity and desire to learn 2. her cute little body and the strong spirit she has within it 3. her spitfire personality (a fighter from day1)

Ethan- 1. his easygoing personality 2. his incredibly beautiful eyes 3. the cute things he says and does everyday

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest girls ever! I wish Jen would have kids so I could spoil them like crazy. I was reading the different commemts on katies blog and clicked on your picture and it brought me to your blog. I hope you don't care, this is Stef. I just started a blog but its kinda lame right now, but if your ever bored its camie-stef.blogspot.com

Andrea said...

Thank you... you are so sweet. You made my not-so-great week. What a great idea!

Blog Archive