Tuesday, February 07, 2012

{Day 7}

I love...

...blogging. Writing is my release and my creative outlet. It also doesn't require any money, mess, or clutter, which makes it even more wonderful. It is the perfect way for me to record memories, organize pictures, and document life, day in and day out. As I write, I feel something inside of me that is just waiting to come out. There is just something amazing about the written language. I'm not sure why, but I feel like when I write, I can say things the way that I want to say them and express the emotions I feel inside through the words that I type. Most people just do facebook these days, but it just isn't my thing. I need to write more than just one line about what I'm doing or where I'm going. It is in the posts that I write that I remember to be grateful. I remember that there is more to life than grocery shopping, washing windows, folding clothes, or wiping noses. I remember who I am and why I am doing what I am doing. I remember to be kinder, listen harder, forgive quicker, and love easier. Yes, they are just words and random thoughts, memories, and dreams, but all those things define me and make me who I am. These blog posts are the songs of my heart and through them I will keep singing, even if nobody else is listening.

2 comments:

kristi lee said...

Oh, people listen (and read) more often than you think. We just forget to comment!!!!

Andrea said...

Oh, I'm with you on this. FB is definitely not my thing. There is just something about blogging...

P.S. - I'm loving your "I love" posts. I usually read it on my phone, and can't comment that way. I'll try to be better about doing that when I'm on the computer. :)

Blog Archive