Wednesday, February 29, 2012

{day 25}

I love...

...pictures. The funny thing about this picture is that I have no idea how it got in my picture album on my phone. But, I'm glad it did because I love it!

Someday I dream of being a photographer. I think after I finish this marathon I'm going to start getting into it Or...I've also thought about getting really into my whole pedicure thing and learning how to give facials as well. I don't know. There's just so many things I want to do. But, I have to remember there is a season, and the season of my life right now mostly involves diapers, homework, polly pockets, science fair projects, and TONS of laundry and dirty dishes...which is why I need to focus some time on creating. Whether it's creating a blog post of the thoughts and feelings within me, creating a goal and accomplishing it, creating a more beautiful environment, creating a more Christ-centered home and family, or just creating a better me, it's the creating part of mothering that brings beauty and joy to a sometimes dirty and monotonous job.

No comments:

Blog Archive