Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tag!

Here are the rules: I have to answer the following questions with one word answers and one word only! Then I must pass it on to seven others.

1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Where is your significant other? shooting
3. Your hair color? fake
4. Your mother? beautiful
5. Your father? hero
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? wierd
8. Your dream/goal? celestial
9. The room you're in? living
10. Your hobby? creating
11. Your fear? eyeballs
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? settled
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you're not? good-at-answering-with-one-word
15. One of your wish-list items? cricut
16. Where you grew up? Texas
17. The last thing you did? meeting
18. What are you wearing? comfy
19. Your TV? datenight
20. Your pet? nonexistent
21. Your computer? essential
22.Your mood? happy
23.Missing someone? Clairisa
24. Your car? van
25. Something you're not wearing? shoes
26. Favorite store? Goodwill/Target
27. Your summer? hard
28. Love someone? MANY
29. Your favorite color? red
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? yesterday

I tag....Destinee, Deon, Mandy, Amber, Crystal, Jenny, and Austyn.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

A back slash does not constitute two words being one.
IE Goodwill/Target hello... cheating! Great exercise. I had to laugh at the eyeball answer! To think that when I asked you to get something out of my eye it may have caused you great distress. I am so sorry:)
I love you, Mom by the beach

Erin said...

Melissa,
I made your Grandma's Apple Crisp recipe that you posted a while back, oh my gosh it was amazing!!! My husband is laying down in pain right now because he ate too much of it. Thanks for sharing, I think it is now a family favorite that we will make again and again. Thanks again!

Deon said...

Game on!

Lew said...

That was fun to read! I agree, it's hard to answer with one word and no explanation.
Can't wait till we can get together! Oh, Destinee mentioned that she sent you the wrong pumpkin cookie recipe. I think she's gonna send you the right one, but if she doesn't, I can. It's so good, especially this time of year.

Unknown said...

Hey- I played. That was hard. I need more info on your eyeball answer! That made me laugh. And I will send you the other pumpkin cookie recipe. While the pumpkin choc chip is fabulous this other recipe is divine! Like you want to swim in it-good.

MANDY said...

Very tough to answer with one word....I'll try to get mine done soon. Been thinking about you tons!

Lisa said...

ha that is too cute and very hard to do! and you should get a cricut! it's the greatest invention ever!!

Blog Archive