Sunday, October 26, 2008

Stake Conference

This weekend was Stake Conference. It was so wonderful, especially Saturday night. Every talk focused on a title of the Savior. For example; Our Redeemer, The bread of life, the Lamb of God, the Advocate, and the Prince of Peace. They were all incredible (especially the one on the Lamb of God....GREAT JOB Destinee!)
Anyways, on our way home this afternoon, Cloey said, "Wow that was a fun party." Cory and I started laughing and then she corrected herself and said, "I mean that was a really great show."

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I just totally busted up at Cloey's comment. She is sooo sweet! How wonderful that she enjoyed it!
And thank you sooo much. I really appreciate that. And I'm also really glad it's over! So good to see you. Can't wait until super saturday! You have the cutest ideas!

Lew said...

I totally laughed out loud at Cloey's comment too! Your girls looked SO cute today. I got to help them wash their hands in the bathroom today b/c Kim was "busy" and I was just gushing over how adorable they are!
Love you girl!
PS. You are lookin' so hot too!!

Jenny P. said...

Okay... I totally agree with Lew... you looked really good yesterday.. I want to hear more about the hair cutting! I wish we had more time to talk yesterday... it was so fun getting to see you the day before. Josh wanted to meet you... we'll have to all get together some time.

It was a fun party, and a great show!

Jen said...

LOL! What a great thing! We had stake conference Sunday too...by I bet no kid went home commenting on what a fun party it was!

Yeay for Cloey--I'm so glad she enjoys the gospel (=

MANDY said...

How sweet that she enjoyed herself.....not many kids her age can find the positive aspects of conference.

Blog Archive