Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tender Mercies

Today started out to be not so good of a day. Our washer is having issues, laundry is getting stacked up, girls are fighting non-stop, another friend is moving (three of my good friends have moved this year), and I have no motivation to clean up another disaster (the girls' room). So...we left the house and spent most of the day at the park (in awe of the beauty of Asheville in the fall), I came home and one of my good friends, who I hardly ever get to see, just randomly stopped by, AND then one of my friends from Rexburg just called me out of the blue to catch up on life. I am so grateful for the tender mercies of the Lord. On a day that was going downhill quickly, He allowed me to realize how much I really do love my life and how blessed I am to have so many incredible friends who uplift and strengthen me in such a miraculous way.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Mel,
Hugs... I hope your day perked up... and that you have a wonderful day tomorrow! I'm glad you were able to get out and enjoy the awesome weather we had today, and the beauty of the fall leaves.

Blog Archive