Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Family Pics from the Funeral

We spent a lot of time gathering pictures, metals, and other memorabilia to display on tables for the funeral. We went through about 100 shirts that my Grandpa had gotten from the 100 + races that he ran starting from the age of 44 (6 of them were marathons).
My Aunt Amy and Uncle Steve held a family luncheon at their house before the viewing on Sunday. It was so much fun to catch up with my cousins, aunts, and uncles My Grandparents have 11 granddaughters and 3 grandsons (only 2 living). No wonder I can't have any boys...
(Above). This is a picture of all the grandkids. My twin cousins' spouses are also in the picture.
(Below). This is a picture with my Grandma, her 3 sons, 3 daughter-in-laws, and 13 grandchildren (and two grandson-in-laws).

No comments:

Blog Archive