Friday, November 30, 2007

"It came to pass..."

This morning I was in my room reading my scriptures. Cloey comes in and picks up one of my books and says, "Oh I need to read my scriptures too." She then opens up the book and begins to read. She says, "It came to pass Jesus came to the Nephites." It was so adorable.
When we read our scriptures together as a family, I often wonder if anyone, besides me, is getting anything out of them. It is good to know that after all of the fights to get them to sit still that there is some learning taking place.

....So we just had lunch and I just have to post about what Katelund said during the prayer because it was so stinkin' cute! She said, "...and please bless me that I will grow up so that I can do the dishes all by myself..." I gave a BIG AMEN to that prayer!! :)

5 comments:

Andrea said...

So sweet! You are obviously doing a great job teaching your children the gospel!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Amber said...

SERIOUSLY!! AMEN, AMEN, AMEN!!

Amber said...

so, i just hear ya'll aren't coming for the after christmas party in TX?? when did that happen? i'm so sad. i was so looking forward to the girls getting together, of course i mean both the little ones and the big ones!! i will miss you.

Ashlie said...

What an adorable prayer! By the time they get to the age where they are able to do, I bet she'll be re-thinking that prayer.. LOL You're an awesome mother. They are lucky.

Blog Archive