Sunday, January 04, 2009

I'm officially done posting Christmas pictures

A couple of days after Christmas, I finally got around to making "Christmas" sugar cookies with the girls. I told them that they could choose whatever cookie cutter shapes they wanted (assuming that they would pick a Christmas tree or something else Christmasy)... nope... they chose the pumpkin. I really had to talk them into doing the stars as well. Then after the cookies were made, I asked them if they wanted yellow, green, or red frosting. What was I thinking...of course the only color that is ever an option for them is pink. ( There is just something not right about pink pumpkins at Christmas.) Then I let them put the sprinkles on. Wow. That was fun.

Cory was playing football with the girls after work and there was the most beautiful sunset. You may not be able to see it, but it was just one of those moments you have to at least try to capture.
Lately, I have not been able to get any pictures of Cloey smiling normally. What is the deal? If only I could look that adorable with a smile like that.

2 comments:

erin sheely said...

I love the Christmas cookies. Pink works for everything! At least Emma thinks so. :)

Anonymous said...

I have jailbroken iPhone and have the app iSlsk. Music is fine to download but videos says I have view it manually at /vars/music/downloads. Does anybody know how to do this? Also on safari it let's me download but says view it in the "downloads folder". How do I find this folder?
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://wmacmasters.net/WMACFanBase/viewtopic.php?p=7595#7595]unlock iphone[/url]

Blog Archive