Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Springtime

Katelund, Cloey, and I walked outside the other day to walk to the park. They both got so excited as they noticed the "snow" that was falling all around them. I explained to them that it wasn't snow, it was the white blossoms falling off the Bradford Pear trees. As we were walking along, Katelund got so excited every time she saw a dandelion in the grass. She had to stop each time, carefully pick it, and then place it in my purse for safe keeping. I told her that I thought it would be a good idea if she said a prayer to thank Heavenly Father for all of the "beautiful" dandelions that he created for us to enjoy. She said, "that's a great idea Mommy....Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for the beautiful dandelions you made for us and also for the blossoms that fall like snow."

1 comment:

Andrea said...

So sweet!

Blog Archive