Saturday, April 14, 2007

"My Friend, Cloey"

Today while we were at the park, Cory and I were sitting on the bench watching the girls play. It is really interesting to see how your children interact with other children. Katelund is very content playing by herself or with others. When other little kids came around her to play, she was very much the leader but she was also open to their ideas.

Cloey, on the other hand, wants everything done her way. There was one little boy who wanted to play with her and she was okay with that as long as he did what she wanted him to do. Fortunately, the little boy was so sweet and he would do whatever she said. It was so funny to watch.

At one point, Katelund had a whole bunch of little girls following her around. As they ran passed Cloey and her little boy friend, Katelund stopped and said to the group, "This is my friend, Cloey."

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Melissa, (please read in tune of I often go walking).
I often go walking in meadows of memories, and I gather moments that I've shared with you.I gather the laughter, the kindness all over.
Dear Melissa, these memories remind me of you.

You are wonderful, I know God smiled the day you were born. Surely He saw the light in you and said this is good.
Love Mommy from the beach.

Blog Archive