Saturday, April 14, 2007

Girls' Night

Yesterday, Cory drove to South Carolina to go see one of his good friends from college who was there opening up a summer sales office. Since he was gone for the night, I had a girls night with my neighbor Beth. We went and got pizza (Cloey's favorite) at Little Ceasar's and then we rented a chick flick for us and a Princess movie for Katelund. We had a "pizza picnic" on a blanket in the living room while we watched the Princess movie with Kate and Cloers and then Beth and I waxed our "mustaches". After the girls went to bed, Beth and I made cookie monsters (a big cookie with ice cream on top) and watched our movie. We cried, laughed, and dreamed together (all of the essentials for a good chick flick). It was a great night.

3 comments:

All Fun Family said...

I'm excited for our many girls' nights when you come to Texas! We should have a pizza picnic and watch chick flicks!

becky said...

That sounds like great fun. Let's do it here too.

the spitzer family said...

Hey! Don't forget about me in Fort Worth!! I'll make the journey for pizza and chick flicks!

Melba- Thanks for including my blog in your list of family and friends!! Totally made my night!

Blog Archive