Saturday, January 19, 2008

Truth or DARE anyone??

For whatever reason, I have really been wanting to play Truth or Dare lately. Since basically everything is canceled and closed today because it's snowing, we decided to play a little Mann family Truth or Dare....actually it was really only a game of DARE!! :) I started off by daring Cory to run across the street and up the snowy hill in his shorts, t-shirt, and bare feet. Then he dared me to run down the stairs of the condo, pour 1/2 a jug of ice water on my bare feet, then run in the snow to the mailbox center, pour the rest of the ice water jug on my already frozen feet, and then run home. By the time I got home, I seriously could not even feel my feet. Cory and the girls got a pretty big kick out of all of my drama, but it was SOOOOO COLD and fun. :) So then the girls decided they wanted a turn. So we dared them to run to our neighbors in their bare feet, knock on their door and sing the ABC song. They thought it was the greatest dare ever. It was so cute!!

6 comments:

Amber said...

You always have loved a good game of Truth or Dare. You crack me up!! I just want to know if ya'll are all going to be sick tomorrow and unable to attend church.

Rebecca said...

What fun (and somewhat crazy) parents!! It snowed here too but our stories don't compare!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Wish you were here....I'd love to have someone to go snowboarding with!

Melissa said...

Okay, so I guess I really do sound like a horrible parent, but in my defense, our neighbor's door is like a couple feet from ours and they didn't have to walk through any snow to get there.

Lisa said...

ha! that sounds crazy. def something that i would never do. although in my defense i am not one for dare games, what can i say i'm a chicken. i'm glad that you had a blast though.

Andrea said...

Glad you didn't lose a toe! :)

Blog Archive