Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Just For Fun...

As I was doing some jobs around the house, I noticed that the girls were being really quiet (never a good sign). With fear and apprehension, I rounded the corner to their room and this is what I saw. I grabbed my camera before they saw me because I had to capture such a sweet moment. When they are quiet it usually always means TROUBLE, but not this time. :)
We ran some errands today and Katelund decided that she needed to wear 3 necklaces, 2 jackets, and her gloves. Cloey was fine with just her sweater and gloves, as long as she got to wear my lipstick (seriously!! It is a major obsession of hers!)
I told them to do a crazy pose. This is what I got....definitely crazy...and a little odd. :)
I got these cute Valentine headbands for them at AC Moores and they wore them to every other store we went to. They got a lot of smiles and compliments....and they loved every minute of it.
Me and my girls!

11 comments:

Melissa said...

your girls are so adorable. You look gorgeous too. You all have such pretty eyes! I'm so excited to have another girl and do more girly stuff. :) have a great day!

Amber said...

so cute!! they are too precious. i love them.

Katie Bear said...

oh my goodness, your girls are too cute!

Lisa said...

such beautiful Mann girls! your daughters are just as beautiful as you are. such a cute picture!

Rebecca said...

Those are great pictures! I love the one of the three of you!!! Cory is a lucky man or should I say Mann!? :)

Beth said...

Cutest pictures ever! Hope everyone is healthy and happy!
Luv ya and miss ya!

MANDY said...

I finally created a blog, so check it out if you want to. I had to comment on Cloey and the lipstick...as I recall, she liked to get into mine when she wasn't much more than one year old. They are so beautiful....I miss seeing you guys.

MANDY said...

by the way.....mandypoebennett.blogspot.com

Andrea said...

I love the crazy picture. Katelund's face is hilarious!

Lew said...

Such cute girls!! I always love when I check on our boys and they are just reading together (but then I ruin the moment and they stop). Great pictures!

Lindsey said...

Cute headbands! The silly face picture makes me laugh.

Blog Archive