Tuesday, June 26, 2007

SURVIVORS!!!






I had SOOO much fun at girls camp!! Our ward definitely had the CUTEST girls! It was so cute because all of our girls just wanted to hang out together as a ward. In fact, we were given two 8 man tents, but instead we all squeezed ourselves into 1 tent so that we could be together. I grew to love each girl so much!!! I didn't want to send them home to their parents at the end because I wanted to take them all home with me. This was my first REAL girls camp experience because we slept in tents, cooked our own meals, built our own fires, etc. The theme of the camp was "Survivor", which was perfect because in the end we all really were survivors of the mountains. Now I just hope that the girls grew spiritually and will be one step closer to becoming survivors of this world and all of the temptations that surround them.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I'm glad you had so much fun. Like I said after my camp, there is nothing like girls camp and the experiences and connections you can make there with the YW. I can't wait until next year!

Blog Archive