Friday, June 29, 2007

Growing Up




Andrea wrote in her blog today about how quickly Abby is growing up. Well, my girls still love cartoons, but they are growing up way too quickly as well. Cloey is into EVERYTHING these days. Somedays she is potty trained and then other days she doesn't want to have anything to do with it. Anytime she burps or farts (thanks to Katelund it is known as "barping" in our family), she says, "Excuse you me." It is ADORABLE!!! Her favorite thing to do is push her stroller around and take care of her baby dolls and "Rarr" (the name she gave her tiger).

Katelund and I have been working really hard on writing her letters. She can now write her name really well, just not always in the right order. She is a great student!!! :) I am loving it. I have really tried to be careful not to push school stuff on her, but she is showing interest and desire so I am all about it!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Wow. They do look really grown up in those pictures!

Blog Archive