Tuesday, June 19, 2007

"I Love You"

I don't know what it is about those three words, but for whatever reason they bring such comfort, joy, peace, and healing.
I have been going through a really rough time in my life. I have had to face a couple of difficult challenges that have been really stretching me thin. I am on the uphill side of things, but I still have bad days. This morning, as I was talking to Andrea on the phone, she said those three words to me. It meant the world to me. I don't know why, because we usually always say I love you at the end of our phone conversations, but there was just something about the way that she said it. It was so sincere and exactly what I needed to hear.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I am so proud of you. And I have missed you while you have been at Girls Camp. I can't wait till you get back to hear all about it! Love you!

Blog Archive