Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Well today was a monumental day in Cloey's life. She has officially been switched over to whole milk in her bottle. YEAH!!! (when I write "yeah" you should be clapping). She is also the proud new owner of a front facing toddler car seat. YEAH!!! She is also becoming quite the conosieur of food (her favorite being grapes), today she ate four chicken nuggets without choking. YEAH!!! She is growing up so quickly it is unreal!! I can't believe that it has already been a whole year, where does time go? It definitely flies when you are having fun!! I love my girls to pieces!!! Katelund has been exploring careers lately. She has been experimenting as an artist on her Grandma's walls. She also decided to try a different medium the other day when she used her "gucky diaper" to dip her finger in and spread on the canvas (otherwise known as Grandma's wall). Mom, aren't you glad she wasn't an artist on your canvas??? Me too! There is never a dull moment when you are the mother (or sister) of Katelund!! Life would just not be the same without either one of them.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

First of all, I am completely disregarding the first half of your post. I refuse to read about any so-called-monumental-days explaining how quickly Cloey is growing up. She is still a newborn to me... and she better be that way when you come visit.

And ask for Katelund... HA HA HA! Been there, done that. Oh, wait. I'm doing that AGAIN! Gotta love potty training and the bodily function obsession that comes with it.

Oh, and I loved how you prefaced the story of Katelund smearing poop on the walls with, "[time] definitely flies when you are having fun!! I love my girls to pieces!!!" Good sugar-coating. :)

becky said...

I'm so thankful that Grandma Mann is providing the canvas for Katelunds artistic expressions !!!
Cloey is going to be all grown up when she comes isn't she? That is so sad that we didn't get to watch her grow, but I guess if Grandma Mann has to deal with artistic expression she has the blessing of seeing them grow day to day.

Anonymous said...

I read your blogg the first of the week and this is the first time I have returened to post a comment. When I pulled your site up this time and last time--I came to the spot of the April 4th blog. Last weekend I got the same thing. I went in a second time and went into the current post where you said you had changed it so I could comment now. Thank you and I don't remember all about it except the Mann visit on Conference weekend, maybe next time. We were at the Conference Center today and a group was there getting ready for the Latino Program next weekend. Today I had 2 young men from Israel on my tour. This is a weird post I know. You can delete it after you read. Love, Grandma

Blog Archive