Monday, February 14, 2011

A 50's Valentine










On Friday, the girls had their Valentine parties at school. Katelund was SO EXCITED for her 50's sock hop. I spent Wednesday and Thursday making her a poodle skirt. I had SO MUCH FUN doing it, especially when I saw the excitement on her face. She was the cutest 50's girl there (you may think I'm biased, but I'm pretty sure I'm spot on about this one) :). Katelund is the perfect daughter to have as the oldest. She loves her little sisters so much. In fact, I honestly don't know what I would've done if I didn't have Katelund to help me so much with Hailey. She's AMAZING with her! But, above all things...I think my very favorite thing about Katelund is her laugh. She has one of the cutest most contagious laughs I've ever heard. I LOVE it and I LOVE her!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

These pictures are adorable! Your girls look so beautiful & so happy! I love the skirt-Katelund looks so cute & I love Cloey's dress & flower in her hair. Aren't girls fun!

All Fun Family said...

I love the pictures. Katelund and Cloey look beautiful! Katelund is looking so grown up.

Mary said...

What an awesome over achiever you are to make such a cool skirt.

Melanie Anne said...

What an adorable poodle skirt for an adorable girl!! So impressive Melissa!

Blog Archive