Tuesday, April 21, 2009

How my girls run...

Katelund really wanted to go running as a family last night. So I told the girls to go get ready after dinner and then meet Cory and I outside in the driveway. Well, ten minutes later they came out all "ready to run". You know...with bows in their hair and matching shirts. How did I get such girly girls?
After running for about 30 seconds, Cloey has a typical Cloey moment when she said, "I'm done. My legs are hurting." After we all encouraged her on, she reluctantly kept going.
Katelund on the other hand, takes her running very seriously. She goes really fast and does not like it when we tell her to wait up for Cloey (because of course Cloey is running behind her yelling, "Wait for me Katelund, w-a-i-t for M-E".


These pics are just for fun. We were playing on our friend's trampoline the other day and Katelund discovered static electricity.

6 comments:

All Fun Family said...

Well, you have to look cute to go running, don't you? I love that picture of the girls stretching. That's awesome that you've got them running with you and such a young age. They'll thank you later!

MANDY said...

How cute are they?! I think B and K would love to run together! We miss you guys!

Crystal said...

So so cute! Your girls really are adorable- I just love their cute little faces! How are things going for you guys- are you getting all settled in?

janae said...

Glad to see that you are all alive and well in your new home. How funny that they put bows in their hair to go running. Girls.---janae

Deon said...

Those are really cute pictures! We all need to look cute when we run, right? We look for cute workout clothes. Maybe if we add a bow we could fun faster! That's the secret!

Lindsey said...

Your girls are so cute! I love how girly they are. I'm surprised Cloey didn't have a skirt on! :)

Blog Archive