Monday, April 21, 2008

Scrapbook Retreat

My friend Laura invited me to go with her and some of her co-workers at her dentist's office to a scrapbooking retreat this last weekend. I was a little hesitant to go because Cory had to work on Saturday and I couldn't find a babysitter for Friday afternoon, but Cory knew that I really wanted to go so he got off early Friday and then took the girls to work with him on Saturday. It was so sweet of him and I was so excited to have some time scrappin' with the girls. I've posted the pages I completed. This is my friend Laura (who is pregnant with her first) and the girl next to her is Jaime. She was so much fun!



5 comments:

Beth said...

You are so creative. The pages look absolutely adorable. Your girls are so lucky to have a mom who takes the time to preserve memories that they can look back on years down the road. Call me anytime you and the girls want to come see the house in person. I hope you're feeling better... and I'm glad you got to retreat for the weekend! I'm very jealous... I would love to get away from all this if only for just a day *sigh*.

Katie Bear said...

Those are so cute! Man, I miss scrapbooking...

Amber said...

I'm so jealous, how fun for you!! The pages are adorable. I love them all and the girls look WAY too old!!

Nicole said...

How much fun was that. I would love to go and get some pages done. Your pages are so good and your girls are so adorable.

Lindsey said...

Good job on the pages, they look so good!

Blog Archive