Friday, April 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Cloey!!

Yesterday my little girl turned three. It is hard to believe that three years have already come and gone since that unforgettable Sunday morning when I couldn't wait any longer so I checked myself into the hospital after enduring about 48 hours of non-progressing labor. After I was induced, I was dilated completely and ready to go after about an hour. It was the easiest delivery ever (thanks to the epidural that actually worked).

It is amazing how each child in a family is so incredibly unique. Cloey is so different from Katelund. She is easy-going yet very high maintenance all at the same time. She is very girly, prissy, and endearing. She is picky about who she gives her heart to, but once she does, that person will have it forever. She is very cuddly and loving to those whom she attaches herself to, and to everyone else she gives quite the cold shoulder. :) She is spontaneous, nurturing, moody, stubborn, fun, and absolutely ADORABLE!!! I couldn't even begin to imagine my life without her in it. Cloey, happy birthday! I'll love you forever, like you for always, and as long as I'm living my baby you'll be.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Cloey!

I cannot believe three years have passed. Wow. Love you guys.

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday Cloey!!! She is so cute.

ambyr said...

Hey Melissa!! How have yall been! I see you have two beautiful girls with another on the way!! Congrats! Just thought I would say hello...haven't seen you guys in forever!!

MANDY said...

Wow! 3 years already...i remember that weekend. sorry for my part in your frustrations.....love ya, and cloey!

Blog Archive