Thursday, April 10, 2008

Mmmmmm....


You may be wondering why I am posting a picture of a glass full of milk, well it is because it is my latest obsession. In my normal state, I would cringe at this picture unless it had a couple of oreos beside it or some chocolate cake. But, in my crazy pregnant state I just cannot get enough. In fact, yesterday I actually ran out of it and had to get more immediately!!! I have never in my life ran out of perfectly good, non-expired milk. I either use it in a recipe or make pudding so that I don't waste it before the expiration date or I just dump it out. I cannot stand to put milk even on my cereal if it is one day past the expiration date...anyways, it is my new best friend. This third pregnancy is making me crazier than ever!!!

5 comments:

MANDY said...

"It does a body good!" -- what could sound better than that when you're pregnant?

Rebecca said...

I am a big milk drinker. That said, I never (but maybe once a year) buy chocolate milk. The week before we found out we were pregnant with Dallin I think I single handedly drank three or four gallons of chocolate milk. I could not get enough! Even now, it surprises me the things your body does when you're pregnant.

Amber said...

It's a good thing to be addicted to, especially when your pregnant. We go through milk like crazy at our house. Vaughn would drink a gallon a day I think if I would let him.

Andrea said...

At least it's milk and not hot dogs.

Lisa said...

i love milk! nothing better than a tall glass of skim milk. it does a body good, well it'll take a lot more than milk to do this body any good but you know what i mean. enjoy it with or without the cookies :)

Blog Archive