Saturday, March 01, 2008

Ketchup anyone??

Yep....you're right. My daughter is eating ketchup dipped orange slices. I asked the girls what they wanted for lunch yesterday and Katelund said, "apples with ketchup please." I tried to tell how how disgusting that would be but of course she had to try it for herself. Then I asked Cloey what she wanted and she said, "oranges with ketchup." Again, I tried to talk her out of it....but she persisted as well. So I stood there and watched them (trying to keep myself from gagging) as the first mouthful of fruit and ketchup (only like the weirdest combo ever) entered their mouths. Katelund had one bite and decided that maybe ketchup wasn't the best dipping sauce for apples....Cloey, on the other hand, LOVED it! She ate every last disgusting drop of her ketchup dipped oranges. Sometimes I just don't know where this girl came from!!! :)

6 comments:

Amber said...

first of all, I think I threw up a little. that is so gross. secondly, you have no idea the weird combinations that can be contrived with ketchup until you've eaten with anna. talk about disgusting!!

Andrea said...

OK. I clicked on this to write:
I think I just threw up a little in my mouth! (And then I saw that Amber wrote the same thing!) That is just absolutely disgusting.

Love you, Cloey.

Lisa said...

that's so cute! melissa wont eat ketchup with anything. come to think of it she really wont eat anything at all. but what a good mommy for letting them figure out what they like on their own.

jen said...

I had to laugh because my girls did the same thing last night! Apples with ketchup. yuck!

Katie Bear said...

That's disgusting!

Beth said...

You've definently got some adventurous eaters there at the Mann household. The picture of Cloey is priceless. Hoping to open the massage business in 2 weeks! Will call ya soon.

Blog Archive