Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Little Shoplifter

So today at the mall Cloey intentionally shoplifted. She took some lipstick and stuffed it into her pocket. Once we had left the store, I realized that she was acting very mischievously and she had something stuffed in her pants. I asked her what was in her pocket and she showed me her stolen lipstick that I'd seen her eying in the store. We walked back to the store and I had Cloey give it back to one of the workers and apologize. It was seriously so hilarious that she would go to such extremes because if you know Cloey then you know she is OBSESSED with lipstick!!! What is the deal?? I hardly ever wear lipstick. I just don't get it!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Man, you're not kidding! She really is obsessed!

Katie Bear said...

wow. That's a pretty serious obsession. lol.

Amber said...

that is hilarious. can't you get like 3-5 for shoplifting? you better keep an eye on her. i don't want to have to visit my niece in juvi. lol

Sherrie said...

Okay, this is one of my favorite stories ever. I thnk simply because I knowhow much she lvoes lipsick and anything lik unto it.
mom by the beach

Blog Archive