Monday, May 19, 2008

Three GREAT movies!!!

Apparently, this weekend was a movie weekend. We ended up seeing three movies by the time Saturday night rolled around. The crazy thing about it though was that I loved all three of them, which doesn't happen too often because I'm pretty picky about movies.

The first one Cory and I watched on Friday night. It was The Great Debators. It was SO GOOD!!! I loved it! It was very inspiring and at one part I was bawling and had chills running all up and down my arms. I very highly recommend it!

The second one was one that we watched as a family on Saturday afternoon. In downtown Asheville they have a little Pizza and Brewery place where you can watch a $2 movie while your sitting at little tables eating pizza. It is such a FUN place!!! Anyways, we watched Horton Hears a Who. SO GOOD!!! It was so funny and it had such a GREAT message behind it!!!! And yes, I was bawling like a baby at the end. :)

The third one Cory and I watched on Saturday night. ( I promise we don't just watch movies all the time) :) We watched First Sunday. I was really hesitant about this movie because I hate crude humor, but it wasn't like that at all. It was really funny and again, it had a great message.
And I think Cat Williams is hilarious!

3 comments:

Lew said...

I'm so glad you mentioned that Horton Hears a Who is at Brew and View. We are definitely going to have to go this week before it's gone. We love that place too! We should go together sometime. By the way, how are you feeling these days? How far along are you? I couldn't even tell you are pregnant on Sunday.

Kelli said...

I just watched First Sunday with Brad a couple of days ago. I really didnt want to see it either, i dont usually like those kind of movies but i liked the ending. I love cat williams too though :)

MANDY said...

I haven't heard of First Sunday, but I've been wanting to The Great Debators since it came out. We also loved Horton Hears a Who. Watching movies is a great stress relaxer.

Blog Archive