Friday, May 23, 2008

OH HAPPY DAY!!!

YEAH!!! After a long wait and much anticipation, it is finally time for......my favorite show EVER...
So You Think You Can Dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so disappointed though, I didn't realize when try-outs were, I was so going to try-out with my infamous robot dance (mixed with a little ballet). Oh well, there is always next year. :)

P.S. For all who have been asking....NO belly shots! I promise it is not that cute, especially when my sister-in-laws who are due within a week of me are not even showing yet! So not fair. I am now officially feeling the baby all the time now and I LOVE it! I find out the sex of the baby on June 6th...I'll keep ya posted.

9 comments:

Lena said...

Me too!! I've been waiting for this. It kicks every other similar show's booty!

Amber said...

Every time we see the commercials for it we think of you. I knew you'd be happy.

Rebecca said...

We LOVE So you think you can dance!! My friend and I started watching it the first season and have been hooked ever since!

Lisa said...

oh please! there is not a part of you that is not cute! but if you dont want to then i guess i understand :) not really but its ok! i cant believe you are already feeling it moving and get to find out the sex! that's so exciting!!

Melissa said...

I love reading your blog! I hope you have a boy too because they are a blast.. completly different from girls though... no drama :) I love the post about Abinadi... that is really cool! have a nice memorial weekend!

Jenna said...

I am so excited for you! I am also way pumped about the show!

Beth said...

This season looks like it's going to be full of amazing talent! I can't wait to see who makes it onto the show. Hope you had a good Memorial day weekend!

Melissa said...

Ha ha, that show is so good! We recorded it on our DVR and man, that one guy who thinks he is good and has tried out like 3 times. Oh boy...who is training him in dance?

MANDY said...

We are fans, too. We missed all but one of the tryouts episodes so far, though. I love the auditions, especially the embarassing ones. You know that uncomfortable feeling you get when you think, "why did you do this to yourself and your family?" But, hey, it's entertainment.

Blog Archive