Thursday, May 15, 2008

Park Pics

Here are some pics from our weekly trip to the park after storytime at the library. In between Kate and Cloey is their friend Alissa.
While going through some hand-me-downs from Abby, I pulled out some white Sunday shoes that would fit Cloey. She was SO EXCITED about them! In fact, she has worn them ever since (for 4 days now). We take them off of her at night and then she puts them back on first thing in the morning, and of course she has to wear a skirt with them everyday.
This is Eliona. She is Julie's little angel. She is the most adorable little thing. I took like 20 pictures of her just to get one of her wearing my hat, looking at the camera, AND smiling.
I don't know how I am going to survive without her at home to entertain me and Cloey. We will miss her so bad in the fall when she starts Kindergarten, although I will not miss the temper that has been flaring up lately. I don't know what that is all about but she is getting better about it.
This is Eliona with her beautiful mommy Julie who is my neighbor. She is also one of my really good friends. I don't think I could go one day without knocking at her door or calling her. She is not only a great friend but also an incredible person. I don't now how I always luck out with the best neighbors ever, but I do!!!! It has been one of my greatest blessings throughout my married life. Everytime we live somewhere that is far away from family, I always end up becoming the best of friends with my neighbor who just happens to be my age and is always amazing! Annie, Beth, and Julie will always be some of my most cherished friends.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

thanks for including me! i love reading about your growing family. you are such a good mommy taking them to the park every week. i envy you! we have a little one just down the block and i always have excuses not to go. i need to get off my lazy bum and go do that. thanks for inspiring me to be a better mom :)

Amber said...

Fun adventures!! I love Katelund's new do!! So cute!!

MANDY said...

Oh, park dates!!! I miss those! I just don't have anyone to do them with anymore, and am glad that you do have good friends where you are. You would make friends anywhere, though, it's a talent of yours.

Blog Archive