Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My Texas Top 20





We had such a wonderful vacation to Texas. Some of the highlights from the trip were;
1. Seeing friends and family
2. going to the zoo (with everyone else in the metroplex)
3. scrapbooking with the best and making Mother's Day gifts with my sisters
4. getting kisses and hugs from my nieces and nephews
5. having one-on-one time with my mom
6. going for a fun ride with my dad in his convertible
7. driving the scooter
8. watching my girls have the time of their life with their cousins
9. hanging out with Sean, Britt, Kade, and Landen
10. staying up late at night with Ryan, Andrea, Maren, and Issac
11. attending church in my home ward and being part of the best relief society lesson ever and hearing my Dad give a great Bishop's talk.
12. texting Cory every hour. :)
13. going out to eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
14. turning the radio up and tuning out the kids in Andrea's car
15. giving manicures, pedicures, and facials to my sisters
16. stopping to look at every rolley polley
17. playing Phase Ten and scrapbooking with Katie in candlelight b/c the power was out
18. the non-stop Texas thunderstorms, tornado warnings, and frizzy hair (gotta love humidity)
19. walking Abby home from school and having my heart melt everytime she smiled at me.
20. getting on the dreaded plane ride home (flying with 2 kids is just not fun) to find that my Dad had suprised me and bumped me up to first class without me knowing and then having the best airplane ride of my life. :)
Thanks to Mom, Dad, Katie, Andrea, Ryan, Abby, Ethan, Sean, Brittney, Kade, and Landen for a wonderful three weeks filled with great memories, laughter, tears, and LOVE!!!! We love you all and miss you terribly!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

We had such a great time. I am so glad that you got to come and stay. We miss you tons, but have some great memories to last until last time!

Jenna said...

Sounds like you had a great time! Wish I could have seen you!

Austyn said...

ok ok. You talked me into it. my blog is austynsmith.blogspot. (I think). k. see ya

Nicole said...

I am so glad you had such a great time. I am proud of you for making it as long as you did. I am about to make my journey in July. This will be the first time Jimmy gets to go the first week. We are so excited. I was hoping to get to see you but I completely understand how hard it is to fit everything in.

Blog Archive