Friday, November 17, 2006

Katelund's Christmas List

Today as Katelund was putting pretend make-up on me, I asked her what she wanted for Christmas from Santa Claus. She told me "All I want is earrings like you Mommy" (she has been wanting them for quite some time, especially when she watches me put earrings in my ears). I then asked her what else she wanted and she said, "That's all I want because I just have everything else I want in my toybox." How adorable is that!!!! Wow, I have so much to learn from my sweet Katelund!

3 comments:

becky said...

"And a child shall lead them" it sheds a new light as to why we should become as a little child. What a sweetheart, give her a kiss and a hug from me.

Andrea said...

That is so sweet. Now, walk her into her room, open her closet and/or drawers. Then we'll see... :)

Katie Bear said...

So does she just want your earings, or does she want her ears pierced?

Blog Archive