Friday, December 01, 2006

Catch-Up

It has been awhile since I have posted, and for that I am so sorry. It is a little tough to get to get access to a computer these days.

Anyways, I have so much to catch up on and so little time...
First, I just want to say what an incredible Thanksgiving I had. I had such a wonderful month and I was overwhelmed with such an amazing amount of gratitude in my heart!!! I was also very excited to compete in my very first race. Although it was only a 5k, it was a major accomplishment for me because it "has only just begun"...I am planning on racing in a 1/2 marathon with my friend Austyn on April 28th in Virgina. I am so excited and I have a lot of work and training ahead of me.

I am getting so excited about Christmas this year. I am excited about the fun traditions that we are beginning in our family, the Christmas music that I'll have playing constantly in our home, and the time I have to reflect upon the greatest gift given to mankind, our Redeemer, Savior, and King.

Well I have to go but I will continue this blog tomorrow.

3 comments:

Katie Bear said...

aww, that will be so much fun for y'all to have your own Christmas and start your own traditions! Oh, fyi, your Birthday present may be a little late. I bought it last weekend, but I'm having issues getting it in the mail. So I'm sorry, but it is coming!

Andrea said...

Congratulations again on your race. I am so proud of you and excited for you! And it is a major accomplishment - way to go!

Anonymous said...

Lots of things to be thankful for and one of them is you.

Love ---Grandma MB

Blog Archive