Monday, November 06, 2006

Picture Moments








For church yesterday, I dressed Cloey in a leather coat, a cute little skirt, and leather boots. Everyone was going crazy at church because of how cute she looked. She is definitely playing the part of the rebellious 18 month old, so her outfit really goes with
her personality these days. By the end of nursery, she had pulled out her ponytail and her hair was sticking straight up, it just completed the outfit perfectly! :)

Katelund and Cloey are turning into partners in crime. The other day Katelund climbed up on the counter and pulled down some leftover monkey bread that Cory brought home from work and took it under the table with Cloey. I didn't know where they were because I was in the other room, but I heard some giggles coming from under the table. It was so cute, all I could do was laugh and take a picture (and of course let them finish off the monkey bread :) ).

Last night after our dinner guests left, Katelund and Cloey climbed up on the recliner, snuggled up in a blanket, and just laughed back and forth at each other. They also had a great time on Saturday as we turned up the music and had a family dance party (sorry, I didn't get any pictures of Cory and I dancing :) ).

4 comments:

becky said...

HOw fun to have pictures, that is just too funny those two under the table sneaking the monkey bread. I'm amazed you got a picture of Cloey looking into the camera. Good Job.

Andrea said...

Great pictures. But I've got to say the top right one is my favorite. Maybe because I've got the exact same picture of you in my living room, doing the exact same pose! I can just see you now leaping, prancing and twirling around your living room with Katelund following behind!

Katie Bear said...

Those are cute pictures! I'm still shocked at how old Cloey is!

Katie Bear said...

Those are cute pictures! I'm still shocked at how old Cloey is!

Blog Archive