Monday, September 25, 2006

Red Hot Carpet...

This morning Katelund decided that she was going to help herself to a cheese stick in the fridge (remember how she went to bed starving last night :) LOL). While getting to the pack of cheese sticks, she knocked over a whole glass bowl full of Frank's Red Hot sauce (Cory had used it this weekend to make buffalo wings for "the guys"). The sauce went everywhere!!!!

I was in the bathroom, so I didn't know what had happened. She was crying and I was so worried that she had gotten hurt so I told her to come and tell me what happened. As I saw her walk in, I panicked. I thought there was blood all over her leg. I then had a whif of the hot sauce. As I came out of the bathroom, I realized that she had tracked the hot sauce ALL OVER the carpet because it was all over her feet and legs.

Of course I couldn't be mad at her because I was the one that told her to come to me. She was just obeying. (why of all times did she have to obey me this time?)!!! :)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

That is hilarious. Aren't you glad it was Red Hot instead of bodily excrements? Did you get it out?

Melissa said...

After a whole day of scrubbing and spraying Spot Shot over and over again, it finally came out. Hopefully, it won't show back up in a week or so.

Blog Archive