Monday, September 25, 2006

"Mom"

I guess Katelund decided yesterday that she no longer wants to call me "mommy". She is now calling me "mom". Is it wierd that it breaks me up inside everytime she says, "mom" instead of "mommy"? I hate it. I want her to always call me her "mommy". I feel like I have just had a demotion at my job. I guess I better just appreciate the fact that to Cloey I am still mommy.

Last night Katelund was crying because she wanted to eat at 9:00 p.m. and I wouldn't let her. She wouldn't stop crying so I decided to imitate her. I started to pretend cry back at her. She stopped crying and said in the most desperate way, "Stop crying Mom, I'm crying". It was hilarious!!! We both started laughing so hard.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Abby did that for a while too, but went back to "mommy." Don't worry.

Blog Archive