Tuesday, September 26, 2006

My Girly Girls

Today I took the girls on a walk to enjoy the gorgeous 70 degree weather. Before we left, Katelund decided that she needed her hair done, and she had to have a bow in it. Of course Cloey then wanted her hair done also. Katelund then when to go get clothes on, but not just any clothes. She wanted to wear her skirt with her jacket that matches. Then she wanted to wear one of my braclets. As we are heading out the door, Cloey comes walking out of her room with her purse on her shoulders. Katelund then had to run and get her purse also. It was so adorable!!!

If I ever have a boy, it will be really wierd to not put a bow and ponytail in his hair, make sure he has jewlery to wear when we go out, or get a purse for him to carry his flowers that he picks along the way. Life will be way different, but I can't wait for that day. (No, Andrea, I am not announcing anything)

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh how different we are.

becky said...

That is so adorable. Don't you just love girls?? I must admit though Ethan has a piece of my heart also.

PS Grandma B. can't comment on your post because she can only post as "anonymous" we didn't get her signed up because we thought it would be easier for her to just be able to read and comment.

Katie Bear said...

Aww, that's really cute!

Blog Archive