Thursday, September 14, 2006

Potty Training....My Archenemy

Yesterday Katelund pooped in the potty 2 times!!! Yeah!!! I was so excited because I thought that she finally got it, but sure enough she peed in her panties and all over the floor once again. I guess it is just going to be that way for awhile. Since she has been doing so good the last couple of days, I feel like I have hardly had to change any diapers. In fact, I am almost forgetting to change Cloey's diapers because I usually just change hers when I change Katelund's (unless it stinks of course). Man I can't even imagine what life will be like without diaper changing. It will definitely be less expensive!!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I feel your pain. Every day. When is it going to end????? Dang stubborn kids.

Sheri Kay said...

Yeah Katelund! Great work! We are all cheering for you! Going potty in the toilet is one of the biggest steps in your life so far. I wish I could remember when the challenge of remembering to sit on the toilet at the right time was the biggest challenge in my life!

Blog Archive