10. it is hilarious! (lots of good one-liners)
9. NO crude humor! (that's big for me)
8. a little romance (that's definitely a must for me)
7. very creative story line
6. our whole family LOVED it
5. great music! (I'm sure it's a great soundtrack)
4. no evil people
3. no parts where my girls have to close their eyes or plug their ears
2. made me cry (that is definitely another must for me)
1. oh the many lessons and symbolism behind so many things!!! I could blog on and on about all of the different things you can learn from this movie, but I will just state one. It's okay to be different and to stand up for something you believe in, even when you stand alone..
I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!
- ► 2013 (45)
- ► 2012 (119)
- ► 2011 (94)
- CrEePing and CRaWlinG
- Need a Halloween gift idea?
- Fall Break
- Reasons why "How to Train Your Dragon" is my new f...
- Can you say hormones?
- Change of Seasons
- Dear Kristen,
- photo session with my little pumpkin
- I just can't get enough of her!!!!
- Conference Traditions
- Oh, how I love that feeling!
- Remembering Kelly
- ▼ October (13)
- ► 2009 (131)
- ► 2008 (152)
- ► 2007 (134)