Friday, October 29, 2010

CrEePing and CRaWlinG











Here are some pics of the creepy (and cute) Halloween costumes this year. This morning was the girls' Halloween parties at school. It was pretty crazy switching back and forth between their classrooms. Between sprinting back and forth through the hallways and a sweet little baby who just wanted to be exploring on the ground, I came home with no pictures. But, I do have three little girls who are all on a major sugar high (yep, Hailey has pretty much been drinking sugar milk because of all of the Halloween candy that I have been consuming). I just hope that my girls don't start to wonder where all of their chocolate is going. I can't help it!! That is why I can't have it in my house. I don't buy ice cream and I only get chocolate on special occasions (which seem to come around a little too often lately).

On to other big and exciting news... Hailey has officially started crawling, as of two days ago. She is quite pleased with herself, and I am quickly realizing how much I need to baby proof my house. I am just going to have to learn how to let some things go because between my older girls playing pretend everywhere and then crying when I ruin their fort or their classroom and with Hailey getting into everything in sight, I'm going to lose my mind. I just have to remind myself that someday I will look back and miss these days. I will miss the sound of little girls giggling and the excitement over the small and simple things that make life so wonderful. I know that I will miss it more than anything, so as I learn to let things go, I will also remember to savor every moment.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

What great costumes! Your make-up job is amazing.

Laura said...

Cute costumes!! The girls look great! I can't believe Hailey is crawling! I love to see those little, but oh so exciting accomplishments! Cute cute family!

Melissa said...

Thanks Crystal, but I can't take the credit. It was actually Cory's make-up job. I did Cloey's make-up and he did the creepy one.

erin sheely said...

Look at those little pumpkins!! I Love it. I can't believe little Hailey is crawling!

Sherrie said...

Oh thank you thank you! I almost feel like we got to share a part of Halloween with them!

MANDY said...

The girls look adorable. Halloween is over...whew. As soon as trick or treat was over, I put all of the Halloween stuff away. Moving on....I'm thinkin @ Christmas now.

Blog Archive