Sunday, September 21, 2008

Do You Ever...

Do you ever have one of those days...

When you feel so happy to be living and so grateful for the beautiful earth that you live on?
When you sit in church and feel your heart burn within you as the Spirit testifies of truth?
When you look at your husband and wonder how you ever got so lucky?
When you look at your children and realize that you have the best job in the whole world?
When you sing a hymn and it heals your heart?
When you feel so much love for the people around you?
When you realize that there is so much more good that you could be doing?
When you leave church feeling rejuvenated and ready to conquer the world?

Today I had one of those days.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love days like those! I totally had one of those days today too. I think partly because Sacrament meeting today was so uplifting. Then in primary when the kids were practicing a new song the spirit was so overwhelming! I'm so glad you had one of those days! It makes for a great start to another week! Love ya,
Dest

Jen said...

Mmmm (sigh of content). Sounds like a great day (=

Sherrie said...

Thank you for sharing, you just helped my day become one of those days.
Love mom by the beach

MANDY said...

I'm so glad to hear that you had one of those days. Those are the ones that help us re-focus. Love ya!

Jenny P. said...

I'm glad you had a good day too!! My baby is at an age where I wonder if I will ever have a day like that again... when I get frustrated with him though, we walk the hallways at church and he points at all the pictures saying waht sounds like "cheese". But I know he's really saying Jesus. So that makes up for it!

Lew said...

So great to hear that you had one of those days. I actually did too on Sunday...I just felt overwhelmed with the love present at the branch. So nice. I'm glad Sunday could be just as good for you.
Love ya girl!!

erin sheely said...

That's awesome Melissa. I hpoe you have lots and lots of good days. :)

Blog Archive