Tuesday, September 30, 2008

30 Has Never Looked So Good



Yesterday was Cory's 30th birthday. I forgot to take any pictures at his party on Friday or last night during our family party, so instead I decided to post two of my favorite recent pictures.

Katelund, Cloey, and I made up a list of 30 things that we love about Daddy. Then we read it to him last night while we gave him back, feet, and hand massages.

These are the ones I came up with...
1. He is VERY thoughtful and romantic
2. He is adventurous and loves to try new things
3. He is charismatic
4. He loves life
5. He LOVES being a Daddy
6. He has more friends than I can count and yet he always tells me that I come 1st b/c I'm his best friend
7. He is an incredible leader
8. He is an optimist
9. He is very charitable
10. He always believes in each of us and encourages us to never give up
11. He looks super hot in his new glasses
12. He loves to read and learn new things
13. He loves and respects his parents very much
14. He always puts his 3 girls first!!!!
15. He is still a little boy at heart

The next ones are Cloey's...
16. He is always nice to me
17. He loves me
18. He gives me food
19. He plays hide and seek in the dark with me
20. He does my make-up

The last ten are Katelund's...
21. He works for our family and our house
22. He is handsome
23. He always loves to play games
24. He shares everything
25. He is thankful for us
26. God made him
27. He lives a beautiful life
28. He loves us and always makes us feel like beautiful diamonds
29. He respects us
30. He is very special

7 comments:

Lisa said...

you guys are so cute! happy birthday cory!

Lena said...

I love "he gives me food" lol! What a great list. I never had to share a birthday before I met Cory and I guess it's okay- as long as he knows it WAS mine first ;)

MANDY said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CORY! Wow, 30.....it's the beginning of a great decade and more adventure and blessings for you and your family! Love and miss you guys!

Lew said...

Happy birthday Cory! Matt just turned 30 too...I did a post about it, but yours was much sweeter. Mine just kept dogging on Matt for being an old man.
Love what your girls said.

Deana said...

Happy Birthday Cory!! Not too shabby, though! Gregg will be forty in November. There is something about those birthdays that end in zero.

Unknown said...

I LOVE the list idea! So sweet! What a great guy! Love #28- that he "makes us feel like diamonds" Hope you had a happy birthday Cory!

Tricia said...

I love how children describe their parents. Cloey's - hide and seek in the dark and he does my make-up. Katelund's - He is so handsome, he lives a beautiful life, and ...he makes us feel like beautiful diamonds.
These are things the girls will always remember and will help them pick great husbands.

You're awesome, Corey! Happy birthday!

Blog Archive