Sunday, August 10, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATELUND!!!

Yesterday we had a birthday party at Fun Depot. It was an all inclusive party where I didn't have to provide anything but a birthday cake, candles, and tiaras (that was a must according to Katelund since it was a princess party).

Since there were two boys at the party we had them decorate blue visors with gems since they were the princes. :)


Today is Kate's 5th birthday. Thursday is her first day of Kindergarten. I just can't believe how quickly five years pass. I love my sweet little girl. This month has been really hard for us as a family and she has had to deal with a lot of emotions and confusion. She has been such a great support for me and is always by my side asking me if my stomach feels better, putting her arm around me when I cry, making me laugh, and continually melting my heart! I couldn't imagine my life without her in it.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Kate is so beautiful, I can't believe how much she looks like you. I hope that you guys are doing okay! I know what you mean of having a new perspective on being pregnant and loving the big belly, something I will cherish better in the future.

Rebecca said...

I love that picture of her! She is so very pretty!

Amber said...

Glad that you guys had fun. SOOO wished we could have stayed and been there. Maybe another year!

Sherrie said...

I too, do not know where the time has gone. I remember when she was born in the BIG state of Minneapolis(LOL) How can so many memories to share wrapped up in one beautiful little five year old. I guess easy when they are of our Katelund!
Love Mommy by the beach

Allison said...

It's amazing how our five year olds can bring all the compassion and emotions we need them too when the moment calls for it. Thank you to Kate for being there for her mom when the moment calls for it.

MANDY said...

happy belated bday, katelund! Wow, you've grown so much.

Blog Archive